Expert 11+ Mock Exams
In-person grammar & independent school mock entrance exams
Examberry 11+ Mock Exams 2022
- Our Mock Exams in Ealing, Kingston and Slough are held from June to October each year.
- We cover the major exam types used by the majority of schools.
- After your child’s exam you will receive in-depth analysis of their performance.
- View exam type options or call us to discuss your needs.
- Mock exams are a crucial part of the 11+ journey. Please see our mock preparation section for advice on how to get ready for our mock exam days.
- Discounts are offered for multiple mock exam bookings; please see booking page for details.
- Current Examberry Tuition students get a further 25% off all bookings.
View mock exams booking terms and conditions here.
Expert exam practice
Our mock exams held in Ealing, Kingston and Slough, provide valuable exam practice for all children taking the 11+ tests.
Attending a mock day – with tests done under exam conditions – is a very useful experience to familiarise children with the feelings and anxieties they will encounter on the test day itself.
The children will need to be independent, look after their own clear pencil cases and other belongings, and ask questions for themselves.
How many mock exams should we take?
Which mock exam is which?
Each unique set of papers has a number, for example CEM 1 and CEM 2 are two different sets of CEM style mock papers.
It is therefore possible to sit more than one set of CEM exams.
Mock Exam Types
11+ Stage One (Multiple Choice) Mock Exams
Stage One Maths & English A papers are multiple choice questions and are suitable for stage one grammar school exams or single stage grammar school exams.
There are 3 different stage one papers.
‘A’ papers will be collected after each exam to be marked, scanned and then emailed to you within 7 days.
11+ Stage Two (Standard Format) Mock Exams
Stage Two Maths & English B papers are longer written and detailed questions (i.e. creative writing, longer maths style questions) which are suitable for independent school exams and second stage grammar school exams.
There are 3 different stage two papers.
‘B’ papers will be collected, handmarked with corrections, and posted to you within 7 days.
11+ CEM Mock Exams
CEM papers are used by many schools. These include the Slough Consortium Schools.
There are four different mock papers:
CEM papers will be collected after each exam to be marked, scanned and then emailed to you within 7 days.
11+ Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Mock Exams
Some schools will have separate Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning papers. There is, however, an element of Verbal and Non-Verbal reasoning in all English and Maths papers.
We recommend taking these exams for independent schools and the more competitive grammar schools.
There are two different mock papers:
The Verbal/Non-Verbal Reasoning papers will be collected after each exam to be marked, scanned and then emailed to you within 7 days.
What will I receive after the exams?
- percentile rankings for all students across all Examberry centres
- high, low and average scores for each Examberry centre
- marks distribution for Maths and English separately
- marks distribution for Maths and English combined
- marks distribution for VR and NVR separately
- marks distribution for VR and NVR combined
Mock Exams Locations
Would you like advice on which exams to choose?
We can help out!